Wednesday, December 07, 2005
What a week
Today is only Wednesday and I feel like it should be next week already. Got the news Sunday night that we lost two of our soldiers, and three more were injured. Luckily my Bradley was not one of them. Thank you God. Brad's good friend Corey was though. He is hanging on, hopefully with the baby steps he is making in his progress, things will continue to get better. I think Brad is starting to feel better about this, even though I know the grieving process will take awhile. I am so worried about my husband. I do not ever want anything to happen to him, we need him here with us. I continue to pray for his safety daily. This week has been surreal to me, as I never thought anything would ever happen to our guys. Brad tells me they are already learning from the incident and changing and making things even better. I pray for their safety and peace for the families who lost loved ones and health and speedy recovery to the injured from out unit. Most of all I pray for my Bradley, please keep him safe. I love you Brad! Your girls will be waiting for you to come home to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment