Monday, December 05, 2005

My Bradley is OK

Well I got a call tonight at 12:22am. The type of call no one wants to get. It made me happy and then horribly sad. I am so so so very happy my Bradley is ok. Thank you God. Even though, I can already feel his pain inside. I found out two men from our unit have died and three more were hurt. One of who were hurt is a friend of Brad's. I know he is beating himself up inside over every thing he has said or thought bad about this person. They have been friends for a very long time and this guy always put Brad through a hard time through out their friendship. I hope Brad knows this isn't his fault at all. I honestly cannot even guess what these families are going through, I hope and pray I never know. Today was the support group Christmas Party for our unit. We saw most of these guy's families there. Everyone had a good time. We left a little before 4pm and heard the first rumor around 5pm. I know Brad needs to talk to me, I can feel his pain so clear. I hope they can use the phone or internet real soon. I love you Bradley, please Take care of you.

No comments: