Saturday, December 10, 2005
Another Blackout?
I do not think I will ever get used to this Iraq stuff. Not that I should, but it would be so much easier if I didn't have to worry. I spend most of my day in front of the computer, or checking the computer, watching for Brad. He hasn't been online all day. That is why I am thinking it is another blackout. When I talked to him last night around 2am, he said he thought there would be one, as someone from another unit had died. I am glad he told me that, gives me a little less worry. I know he leaves on Sunday for a 5 day mission. I hope I am able to talk to him before he leaves, otherwise I will not be able to talk to him until he is back. I talked to Jen tonight, and Corey is still doing ok. He is doing a bit better everyday. That is good. I hope he continues to get a little better everyday, as it is better than getting worse at this point. Did I mention I miss Brad? My day has drug on forever since I haven't been able to talk to him. A lot of laundry has been done though! We have only 46 days until brad leaves Kuwait to come home for his R&R. That seems like forever away still. I think I will stick with next month for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment