Sunday, December 04, 2005

Missing Bradley

As I am trying to keep myself busy waiting to hear from brad, I cannot help but to worry. I have heard news that isn't good. I do not think I am supposed to know this "news" but I have heard it from a friend who heard it from her gram, who heard it from the family. That is pretty reliable isn't it? I am guessing it is a black out in Brad's FOB. I haven't heard from him all day. This is the hard part. Not knowing. I am worried sick about Brad, if he is ok, I know he is hurting inside, if all that I have heard really happened. I know we need to talk. I guess I will keep wrapping his christmas gifts until I hear from him. I miss you and love you Brad! Call home soon.

No comments: