Friday, December 02, 2005
It is December
It is December! I can now say that Brad will be home next month. That makes it seem a bit closer. Brad will have his R&R in January sometime. We are not sure of the dates as of yet though. Something tells me we probably won't know until right before he comes home. This time of year is a busy time for us. We officially started dating on New Years Eve five years ago. My birthday is January 5th. Our third wedding anniversary is February 14th. Gracie's 2nd birthday is February 18th. I guess it is a good time to have Brad home. We were hoping for April or May to break up his time away a little better, but January works out great too. Brooke will have one of her wishes come true and that is for her Daddy to take her to school. I honestly cannot wait to see the girls' faces when they see their daddy at the airport. I cannot wait to just go to bed those two short weeks knowing I don't have to worry about what is going on "over there." It will be nice to know that Brad will be safe, at home with his family, if even for a little while. Tomorrow, well later today I guess, I will be going shopping with Ashly. We need to finish up our Christmas shopping for our boys. Hopefully I can make up my mind on what exactly I want to get Brad. I want some surprises for him as well. It is so hard to keep anything away from him, even if it is a good surprise, like a gift. Hopefully the snow will stay away until we get home. The girls went outside to play with Grandpa for awhile today. They were all bundled up in coats, snow pants, mittens, hats and boots. The girls loved the sno tube! We took lots of pictures outside today, hopefully I will have at least a couple of good ones to choose from for our Christmas cards. Nothing like waiting for the last minute. It is soon 2:30 am, I have all the clothes laid out for the morning, Brooke's snacks for pre-school tomorrow as well as book orders filled out and the tuition check wrote out. It is now time for me to get to sleep as 7:30 am comes way to quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment