I think the time goes by too quickly during the summer. I can't believe it has been almost a month again since I last wrote. There is a lot happening right now in our home. Brooke is now done with soccer until the Fall. Her team was undefeated. Brad has requested that Brooke gets the same coach next year, as we really liked him. He thought Brooke was a soccer star, and wasn't afraid to tell her. The girls have already gone to a day camp and now golf will be starting next week. Swimming lessons are right around the corner as well. With all of this going on and keeping Brooke reading and what not to make sure she doesn't lose anything over the summer, we are very busy. Brad gets home tomorrow from his 2 week Guard training, so there is some very excited girls tonight. It has been a long almost two weeks around here. I dread when Brad goes back to Iraq in the spring. The kids did not sleep well and ended up sleeping with me in the living room a lot of nights. It is strange to sleep in my room alone here, so I slept on the couch. Jacob has been chanting da da daaadeee the whole time as well. It will be nice to have everyone back together soon.
It is soon Jacob's birthday. He turns 1 on Thursday the 26th, where has the year gone? I will post some pics soon. The kids have all grown so much! I feel all mushy inside, because my babies are growing too fast. To me, it is so strange to have Brooke get phone calls from friends and hear them talk about everything under the sun. It also makes me smile, because she is so grown up. I can no longer try to pull a fast one on what time it is and when they need to go to bed, since she can tell time now. She is already talking about going to prom and getting her drivers license. Gracie is using such big words all the time, I usually have to stop what I am doing and watch her talking to me or whoever else, because I am so shocked by the words she uses. Jacob is just about walking and saying new words all the time. Sometimes I wish I could make them slow down, just a little.
I suppose I should get the kids clothes hung up to dry and try to get some sleep. Have a great weekend, I know we will!
Jenny~ I hope you guys have a great time this weekend on your trip!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yes they grow up way too fast:(
I can't believe Jacob is almost 1 though...wow!
I hate it that Brad has to go back. Matt being gone has quickly reminded me of those deployment days & I wish it on noone!
One year old...already. Where did that time go?
I hate hearing that Brad is being deployed again. Maybe things will change and there will be no need for his deployment. Let's hope and pray.
A year old all ready...They grow up way to fast.
Praying for a change so Brad won't have to go back.
Have a great Summer.
Glad to see that the family is doing well...even if they are growing up too fast. You don't have to tell me how quickly that happens..... :) Treasure this time!!
Enjoy your time with Brad before he has to go in the spring...Seth left a couple weeks ago. If only his time in Iraq would pass as quickly as he grew up.
It's amazing, I can't believe he's 1 already! It's so unbelievable. Sounds like things are going good for you all. I hope the rest of the summer goes well for you all.
Hope you and your family had a nice 4th. Also pray you having a great Summer. It's starting to get HOT here. We've been busy painting the inside of the house,all rooms,changing bed spreads & curtains. Also been going to the grand daughters ball games. Just thought I ck in and see how your doing.
Blessings,
Glo
Post a Comment