Thursday, December 13, 2007

A quick update on Adrienne

Yesterday was her first round of chemo into her spinal fluid, her blood showed 29% cancer. She had another round of chemo through her pic line around 8pm last night. Her blood counts this morning showed only 6% cancer concentration. How wonderful is that? The big test is when they pull more marrow in 5 days I do believe. The power of prayer amazes me, I do believe in miracles through prayer.

Adrienne has not been sick at all yet, in fact she got out of bed today all by herself, went to the bathroom and even turned on the light by herself. I know all of this seems so small, but it is really so huge. Adrienne has had so much pain in her joints and muscles, that she hasn't gotten herself in and out of bed for weeks. When I was there she was walking without bending her knees, she was in so much pain. She told billie this morning that her legs are feeling so much better now.

We are praying that everything continues to go this well. Thank you so much for praying, please keep it up. We are hoping to get her home in time for Christmas.


Please pray for a miracle in Iraq as well. We need this war to be DONE. I don't think I even need to tell anyone about the phone call Brad got today or what we are facing again. We are praying for some major change to happen, please do the same.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry for your friend and her little girl. I will definitely be praying. God is with her always and I pray that they always remember that too.

Courtney said...

Praying the good news keeps coming & prayers are out for Brad as well!!

Glo said...

Praying and praying some more.

Glo said...

We just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
Hope things are better for little Adrienne. She is in our prayers,as is her family. please keep Brandi' in yours.
Love and Hugs,
Glo & Mike