
Today my first baby turned six. Where time has gone, I have no idea! I made cupcakes that looked like witches for her to take to school today. They took forever, but were well worth it! My sister went to eat lunch with Brooke at school today. They both enjoyed the time together. (So did all Brooke's friends.) We took Brooke out for supper tonight and let her choose where she wanted to go. She opened some of her gifts from us this morning before school and we will save the rest of them for her party. Brad has guards this weekend, so we will wait to have her party until next weekend. I better get some stuff done before bed, I was up until nearly 3am last night doing cupcakes, so sleep is much needed tonight.
Happy Anniversary Michelle and Eric!


2 comments:
Happy 6th Birthday Brooke!!
Where does the time go??? I ask myself that same question everyday. Matt has guard this weekend too. I was up until 1:30 this morning baking stuff for a bake sale we are having at his unit today. I got way too nice & offered to make way too much lol! I'm baked out!!!
Have a nice weekend & I hope Brooke has a great party!
Brooke your beautiful. Hope you have a great Birthday.
Post a Comment