Isn't he cute? Ok, maybe I am biased, but I sure think he is adorable. The girls love their brother, which is great. It is fun to watch them interact with Jacob. They are such great helpers! The pain is letting up some, so that is good. I am having spinal headaches still, but they are not as bad as they were during surgery, so that is good. Brad has gone back to work, and we are surviving while he is gone. He has been trying to pick up some of my slacking in the house. He is doing a good job of dealing with everything.
A couple of days before the baby was born we bought a new vehicle for me. Brad and I both drove a Ford Taurus. We figured we needed something bigger for me and to use as our family car. Both Brad and I are not the minivan type, so we bought a Ford Explorer with the third row seat. We all love it. The leather seats will make cleaning up after the kids easier.
I did have some bad news a few days after I had Jacob. One of my cats died. She was 17 years old, so I knew it was coming. It is still hard to believe, as I had her for so long. Brooke took it hard, and our other two cats keep calling for her. It is sad. I am just glad I found her and Brooke didn't, I think that would have been worse on her.
I am going to get some sleep while the little one is sleeping. Have a great week everyone!


6 comments:
Your right he is adorable! I think he looks like his daddy:)
Sorry to hear about your cat. You get so close to your pets & they become part of your family. That has to be so hard! Hope you have a great week & thanks for sharing the picture. He's just precious!
He is so cute! I hope you start to feel better. Take care and get some rest!
Oh, he is so precious! I really hope that you are feeling better soon. Congratulations again!
Oh Monica, he is beautiful! He looks so peaceful.
Prayers going out your way. Praying you feel better real soon and may God bless you and yours with many happy days with your new little one.
Oh no, you're not biased at all, he's absolutely adorable...can I hold him??? lol...I do so miss my boys being babies sometimes. Give that little cutie patootie a squeeze for me..... :)
Congratulations on your sweet baby boy. He is precious!
Post a Comment