It is hard to believe that tomorrow brings us to May already! I am feeling better, I think anyway. It took forever to kick whatever it was I had. The yucky thing about it all, is that it went into my lungs and triggered my asthma again. I haven't had to worry much about my asthma since I gave birth to Brooke. I am hoping it goes away with the birth of this baby too. I hate having to use inhalers and take more meds for my asthma. ugh! We also have a tentative C-section date for this baby. I am due July 4, but our babies are always measuring ahead, so our date for this baby's birthday will be June 21st. I am super excited, as I am at that point where I am ready to be done. Brad would love to have the baby on the 4th of July, me not so much.
The girls got thier bunkbeds up and love them. We got our siding bought for the house. I can't wait to see that done. Brad has been working on the yard, it needs alot of work to be up to his standards. I tell him everything in time, he has a hard time with that. The girls have been helping Brad with the yard work, especially Brooke. I think they both get a lot out of that.
Brooke has her kindergarten screening tomorrow. I am excited and she is sad. She loves her new preschool. We do too, as she has learned so much more there in the last few months, than she did the year and a half that she was at the old preschool. It is so hard when you move somewhere new to know which preschool to choose. I had called a few of the elementary schools and asked for recommendations and this one was always the first one recommended from each school. I feel confident that Grace will do great there as well. We also get to sign up for summer activities tomorrow. I was kind of disappointed, as there is not as much that Grace is able to do here as she would have been able to do where we used to live. I guess that is the way it goes though. Brooke is so excited about Golf lessons. I think Brad and my dad are just as excited as she is. It will be good daddy and daughter time, that I am sure of.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Glad things are going well for you and yours.
Wow! golf lessons. That is so great that she and her Dad will share something together.
I'm glad you're getting better. Sorry your asthma has been acting up, hopefully it will calm down again soon. That's wonderful that the girls have things they love to do with their daddy! Spending time with my dad are some of my most treasured memories.
Hey Monica, I'm so glad you're finally feeling better! Yes, that sucks that your asthma is acting up, but just think, another month and your little one will finally be here! YAY!!! I'm getting ready to get Zach enrolled to start Kindergarten next fall. he's so excited to finally be going to the "big boy school" with his sissy! LOL I hope the girls have fun with their summer activities! Maybe it'll give you a little down time for yourself! :) Take care girl!
Post a Comment