Crazy tornado weather again. I am glad Brad will be home for it this year. Or maybe I am more happy about being in a house with a basement for it this year. We spent awhile in our basement Saturday night. Brad had just gotten home from guards, and the whistles started blowing. There was some damage done a couple of miles from us. Scary. I think I heard there was 8 or 9 families that are staying in motels because they can't stay at home. I had a wedding reception for one of my friends that we were supposed to go to, but were not able to because of the weather. It was out of town. I hope we don't see many tornados this summer.
A friend is coming over to visit and have lunch with us today. She is bringing her 4 year old daughter, so the girls are excited as well. My friend has recently found out she is expecting her 3rd child as well. Exciting! I still haven't started the baby's room. I wish I had more energy! I am running out of time though, so I better get to it soon. The girls got the toy room downstairs cleaned up finally, so we should get sorting through the toys in the baby's room and get them downstairs this week. That is the hard part. We have another ultrasound tonight, I am so excited to see the baby again. We are going to take the girls with us, so they can't wait to see the baby either. I know Brad is hoping I will give in and let him know if it is a boy or girl. haha We will see.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That was going to be my question is it a boy or girl? I guess we have to wait.
So glad you were not in any tornadoes.
I know, the weather was crazy this weekend! I'm glad you're ok though. Good luck with the baby room, and enjoy the ultrasound :)
Hey girl, I know what you mean, we had a tornado here on Tuesday, luckily no damage though!! Crazy weather!!!!
Hope you had fun visiting with your friend!
I always loved my ultrasounds too, nothing better than seeing your little one as he/she moves around inside of you!! So did you find out the sex???? I don't blame you if you want it to be a surprise! You don't have much longer to go!!! YAY!!
Take care!!!
Glad your all Ok ,after all the storms and tornado. we had bad Storms too.Lots of rain. so much so, that I watched my neighbor's shed float into anorher neighbors shed. I was standing in my back door. What a sight.
I wish they did ultrasounds when I was PG...I did get to watch as they did one on my Daughter-in-law when she had the Twins....That was beautiful to me. Didn't know until they were born that they were girls.As long as they are healthy who cares.
Wishing you all the best.
Love and God bless,
Glo
Post a Comment