Thursday, February 08, 2007

It has been nearly a month since I posted last. Oh my! Everything around here is going good and we seem to always be busy. We signed Brooke up for Kindergarten this week. I can't believe how big she is getting! She is starting a new preschool on Monday. She is excited, as she hasn't been in preschool since we moved to our new town. I am hoping she will be as well liked as she was at her old preschool, she really enjoyed her friends. The baby is kicking away more and more everyday. This is my favorite part. Brad is deciding how he wants the baby's room to be and I think we are buying the new crib and dresser next week. It is hard to believe that in a few months there will be a baby around again. I need to try to get some sleep since we have a busy day tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Glo said...

Glad to see you back, missed you. A good kicking baby,well maybe we have us a little football player. Glad to see Brad is helping with the baby's room. I thank all Dads should help decorate. Have you picked out names yet? When do think you little bundle will be here?
Hope Brooke likes her new school.
Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
God bless,
Glo

Call Me Grandma said...

Good to see your post Monica. I am also glad things are going well with you all.

Courtney said...

Glad your doing good. Feeling the baby kick is wonderful huh?!?! Makes it all so real. Not long & that baby will be here. Bet you can't wait:)

Michelle said...

I'm really glad to hear you're doing good! Have a great week.