A day late, but I was busy yestersday working on crafts with the girls. I have always liked Valentines day, I am guessing because it is linked to hearts. I love heart shapes, always have for some reason I have no idea. It was also my anniversary. It is hard to believe Brad and I have been married for 4 years already. Things are working out great and following our goals, hopefully it stays that way. Gracie's Birthday is Sunday, I can't believe our baby is going to be three! Time goes too fast when it comes to the little ones I think. If we tell her she is our baby she gets an angry look on her face and tells us she is not a baby and the baby is in my tummy. Too cute!
I am watching a friend of our's little girl today. She is about 3 months younger than Grace and named Brooke as well. The girls all play together really well, so it is like a long play date for all three of them. Brad became friend's with this little girl's dad through guards and were pretty close while in Iraq. I met his wife at a family support meeting and we became pretty good friends, and we all hang out together now. It is nice to have other friends who are couples and have a little girl as well. They have come over the last couple of weekends and we will play games (deal or no deal~courtney!) and order pizza and the girls play. It works out great.
Brad is excited because he is going to go see his friend Corey who got hurt while they were in Iraq. Brad hasn't seen Corey since he was home on leave a year ago. Corey is in California, so at least Brad will get some warm weather for a bit. Hopefully Corey and his family will be coming home to South Dakota soon.
I have a lot to do, with the Birthday party this weekend and banana bread to bake today. Hope everyone had a great Valentines day!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I hope that you had a good Valentine's Day! Sounds like you had your hands full with all the kids, hopefully they were all good for you :) Have a good weekend!
Aww! Happy Anniversary! HaHa! Deal or no deal. I'm checkin into getting that!
You haven't been on for a while. Hope you and your family are doing ok. How long before the new little get here? Sorry I didn't get by to wish you a "Happy Aniversary". Hope it was a good one.
Love & God bless
Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Gracie. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. I know having Brad home makes everyday special.
Post a Comment