Courtney and Charla, I know exactly what you are feeling right now, you will never forget that feeling. I am glad the guys are home safe and sound! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Today I am taking Brooke to the dentist for a cleaning, too much fun. I hope so won't be scared, as I think we found a great dentist. A quick house update, one of the inspections came back fine, yippee! One more to go I think. I am now gathering quotes on home insurance, what fun! not really. I have started packing, now that is fun. Well I have to try to talk myself into believing that one. I can't wait to be in our new home before Christmas! The girls are excited about the space and all the "new" things coming up. It will be a good time. Need to get back on the phone for all this house stuff. Have a great day! It is supposed to be 73 today in my area of South Dakota, what could be bad about that?
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Moving can be a lot of fun and a lot of work.
73 wow I hope that is coming east. Yesterday was beautiful here. Today it is cloudy with sprinkles.
OOPS! I also wanted to say welcome home and thanks to Courtney and Charla's soldiers. WELCOME HOME GUYS! AND ALSO A BIG THANK YOU!
I'm so glad that Matt and Steve are home! I'm really happy for Courtney and Charla!!! Just a few more of us blogger girls to go!
It was 75 degrees here today, and so pretty. Good luck with everything on the house!
Thank you so much Monica!! Great news with the house. Have fun packing lol!
Thank you Monica for thinking of us! Congratulations on the new house. How's things coming along with the little bun in the oven??? LOL Take care girl! Talk to you guys soon!!!!
Charla
Post a Comment