Thursday, November 16, 2006
Packing and more packing
I hate moving! Enough said I think. I am still around, believe it or not. I have been busy with the house stuff and with the girls, packing, with everything it seems. I have been feeling queasy all day long off and on, but it is livable I guess. It is all for a good cause. We are getting excited about our new home, and about having Brad home for the holidays this year! I better get back to my packing, I will update more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The holiday season is a busy season to be moving. I hope your new place doesn't need anyhting done to it (Like painting)? I hope you can just move in an unpack.
The Ughster and I moved into our house in 1977. It was the week between Christmas and New Years. I can reemember wanting so badly to be in my new house for Christmas, but the builders didn't have it quite done.
Gee and your pregnant to boot. I hope all goes well.
When will the BIG move day be?
First Congrats on the new baby to be. and again on the soon be move. I've got to say this has been a great year for you. You've been blessed over and over. You and your family are in our prayers.
And we're thinking BLUE.
Hey girl, hope all is well with you guys!! Sorry you're so busy packing!! I'm starting to understand the feeling!! Very little done and soooo much more to do yet!! Take care and I'll talk to ya soon!!!
((BIG HUGS))
Happy Thanksgiving...God bless you and yours! Have a good one.
Post a Comment