Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Blech
I have been feeling all the "symptoms" of pregnancy so early this time around. Yuck. With both the girls I was sick most of the time, but it didn't start until 6-7 weeks. This time around I was feeling it before I knew I was pregnant. I feel just horrible right now and have been so tired this time around. Thank goodness Brad is home to help! He is going back to work next week I think, he will have taken about 5 weeks off after coming home. We did some shopping today for him, work boots and jeans for work, that sort of thing. We also did some furniture shopping for the new house. How fun! I can't wait to get in the house and get the new bedroom set and living room furniture! We are still deciding on the table and chairs though. As soon as we close on the house I will post some pics of it. I got some very exciting news tonight... Courtney and Charla's men are back in the USA! What a wonderful feeling to know my friends will sleep well tonight! I can't wait to see their welcome home pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
If you are feeling differently this time around, maybe it is a boy?
Shopping for furniture is one of the funnest things that go along with a new house, and it gets delivered. It is the moving and the packing that is a bummer.
Sorry you're not feeling so well, at least it's for a good reason :) We just did some furniture shopping too. I loved it! I can't wait to see pictures of the house. I know it's wonderful that Charla and Courntey's men are home! I can't wait to see the pictures either.
Thank you Monica!!!
I hope you get feeling better soon. I was SOOO sick with Alli & was in the hospital alot the first few months. Then with the other 2 I was SOOO tired but in the end you know it's all worth it right?!?!
Post a Comment