Monday, October 02, 2006

My Soldier is HOME!




A quick post, we are home and enjoying our time. I just thought I would let you all know we are doing good. The girls are constantly climbing and cuddling with daddy, so great to see that again. There will be more pics, as I haven't gotten them all as of right now. I need to get to my pictures, I have more of the girls and their shirts and of Brad and the girls. Thanks for all the well wishes! More later...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so wonderful!!! I'm glad he made it safely back to you and the girls. Congratulations!!!

Courtney said...

Welcome Home Brad!
Thanks for the update. I have been checking like crazy. LoL! I love the float. How nice of them. Well, I'm so glad he's finally home safe. Now you go enjoy havin that hubby home!!!!

Charla said...

WHOOOOOOPPPPIEEEE!!!! He's home!! YAY!!! I've been checking here and Myspace for an update girl!! LOL You guys look so happy!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I bet the girls are just excited beyond belief!!! I can't wait to see how their shirts turned out!!! Take care girl!!!

Charla

Call Me Grandma said...

You two look so happy. I am so glad your soldier is home where he belongs. WELCOME HOME BRAD!
Thank God.