Friday, September 29, 2006

A Quick post before I get to sleep

I can say that Brad will be home tomorrow now! It is almost 1am! Today I was working on one of my projects that I had all year to do. How funny! I just have to pick stuff up and make my bed tomorrow and everything will be good to go. Tonight the girls saw some of the news and saw all the news reports about Charlie Battery coming home, they know what that is! They then started telling me what they were going to do when they saw their dad and what they would say to him. So cute! We will see if it all happens, I think they will be in shock to see their dad standing right there in front of them. It has been forever since they have seen daddy to those little girls. They both ask me if daddy has to go back to Iraq again, and are very happy when I tell them he will be home with us forever. Then Brooke starts in on her "when daddy is home" list. It seems to grow all the time. We saw a couple of houses we want to look at online. I will have to contact our realtor tomorrow. How exciting! It is nice to think we will be doing this together now. Another busy day tomorrow, I need sleep. Almost home Bradley! Love you tons!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so exciting! I'm so glad for you you. I hope today goes by quickly for you. Your girls are so cute! I know it will be so wonderful to have him home with all of you. Congratulations on making it through, I'm proud of you!

Call Me Grandma said...

Wow! sounds like you have a lot of good plans. Prayers going out your way. Home comings are the best.

Courtney said...

Hope everything went wonderful today but how could Brad coming home go wrong? I am so happy for you guys!
WELCOME HOME BRAD!!!!!!!