~ We are a proud military family, learning to find our new "normal" after a deployment~
Thursday, September 21, 2006
YIPPEE
I got an email this morning, telling me what I thought I already knew. haha The guys have started their journey home! I have TONS to do! I will write more later tonight. Have a great day everyone!
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm so happy for you girl! I know there's a lot to do, but take a few deep breaths! You can do this! HE'S ALMOST HOME!!!!!!! YAYYY!!!!! Keep us up to date! And girl, we need to see LOTS of pictures!!! LOL :) Love ya, Charla
4 comments:
Thank God! I am so happy for you and yours. That is the best thing I read today.
WooHoo!!!! I am so HAPPY for you all! Wishing them a safe trip & that you get everything done. LOL!
Keep me updated now:)
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm so happy for you girl! I know there's a lot to do, but take a few deep breaths! You can do this! HE'S ALMOST HOME!!!!!!! YAYYY!!!!! Keep us up to date! And girl, we need to see LOTS of pictures!!! LOL :) Love ya,
Charla
Wow, that's so great!!!! Good luck on getting everything done, but if you don't I'm sure he won't mind, lol. Enjoy your reunion!!!
Post a Comment