Or he should be in the states soon I would think. So very crazy this makes me. We get emails, saying not to tell the media blah blah blah. Not only is it in the papers today that they should get to the states today, but it was on the news LAST NIGHT! What is up with that? Well at least they are safe I guess. Ok, I am not finished with this... because at both of our "homecoming" support group meetings, we were told over and over again that the families would know before the media. We even got a "recap" email telling us the exact same thing. Well they may not have landed yet, but everyone knows they are on their way home. I have my phone tree list ready to make my calls, but what difference does it make anyway, as I am sure everyone will know already. Oh well.. Brad is on his way home!!!
BOTH of the girls are sick. Fun time, hopefully we can kick this stuff before Brad comes home. I am going to go get some cleaning done and make some lunch for the girls. Hopefully my phone will ring soon! I left Brad a text message last night. I just really can't wait to have him home.
Courtney and Charla I will be working on your shirt designs soon. I will have them done before long, I promise! More later...
Love you tons Bradley! We are just waiting on your call!
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment