Time is flying by right now. Which is odd to me, I figured time would really drag by right now. Especially with an end in sight! Maybe it is because I am keeping busy with the things I had the last 15 months to do, but saved for now. How funny! Oh well, Brad won't care if they are done or not. I just wanted to have thm done I guess. It is pouring rain outside and Brooke has soccer in the morning. Somehow I think it will be canceled. It is definatly getting cooler outside. Which I love! Fall is my favorite season. Our highs are only supposed to be in the 50's next week. I keep thinking, poor Brad! He always had a problem with being cold before, but this year it will be a lot worse. He told me the other day that it is starting to get cool at night in Baghdad and it is chilly for him. I looked up his weather and the low was 77! Yep, he is going to freeze when he comes home!
I have been working on designs for the girls' welcome home t-shirts. I wish it would be warmer when Brad comes home because I made them the best 4th of July shortalls, they would have been perfect! Oh well, so I better get back to my design.
Take care of you Bradley! We love and miss you tons!
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Are you ordering the girls shirts? If so from where? I'd love to do the same for the kids at Matt's homecoming.
I'm glad time's going fast for you. It seems to be draggin for me here:(
Not long girlie!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!
That's great that time's going by quickly. Stay busy, hopefully it will continue to go by fast. Good luck with your tshirt design, I would love to see it when you're finished!
I'm so happy this is all almost over for you. We don't have much longer either. A little longer than you, but still almost there. Court and I have been trying to come up with ideas for our kids for Matt and Steve's homecomeing too. Any suggestions????? Take care and hang in there, Brad will be home before you know it. :)
((BIG HUGS))
Charla
Sounds like things are moving forward for you all.
Perparing a homecoming is so much fun.
Things are getting cool here also. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love when the leaves start changing.
Post a Comment