



Here is a few pictures of Brooke's room. She loves it! She has also slept in her room for three nights now. I really didn't think it would be this easy to transition her to her own bed. Grace is the one I am having a hard time with, as she wants to sleep with her sister. I don't think there would be any sleeping if they were both in there.
I haven't talked to Brad today, I was supposed to, so I am hoping it is just the crazy internet that has been so super horrible again. Take care of you Bradley!!! We love you tons!


4 comments:
That room is so adorable, no wonder she's not having a problem sleeping in there!
Don't worry too much, it probably is the internet. We all know how crappy it can be, most of the time! I'll be praying that he gets online soon.
I love Brooke's room. It's so funny we have 9 out of the 10 stuff she has in there. LOL!
Matt & I didn't talk online either but he called & said that the internet was down there. So I'm sure that's the problem with Brad too.
Have A Great Weekend:)
It really looks great. I love the painting technique you used. Wow, it looks professional.
Love the paint job...but, holy cow, she has alot of stuff.... :)
Post a Comment