Sunday, July 16, 2006

Still nothing from Brad

I am soon past yet another time we regularly talk. I am so worried, please be ok Bradley! This is the part that sucks the most. The unknown. The worry. I am praying for Brad's safety as well as his unit's safety. This just isn't fair! I am missing you tons honey. I hope everything is ok. Take care of you! Love you always and forever.

3 comments:

Call Me Grandma said...

Monica, if CNN was reporting that a soldier was killed I am pretty sure that means the family has been notified, at least that is what Dan always told me. The news is instructed not to report anything until the family is notified. Remember their today sometimes is not ours.
No news is good news.
I know what it is like. I use to think every night when I went to bed. I made it through another day without a military vehicle pulling into my driveway. You almost feel like you are playing Russian Roulette.
My prays are with you and Brad. Praying that he stays safe. Praying that he returns home sooner rather than later.
Praying all of our troops stay safe and they all come home soon.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.