Sunday, July 16, 2006

Everyone is ok

Thank goodness! Brad was in a black out, but it was for some other unit in his FOB. Which is still bad, but not our guys. Hard thing to be happy about, as it sucks someone got killed over there, but We have lost too many already. Our time is about done over there, we need to just bring the rest home safe in 2 1/2 months. I love you tons honey, take care of you always!

5 comments:

Call Me Grandma said...

Thank God, Brad is fine, but I feel so bad that someone got bad news. You feel so helpless...
I am so glad to hear Brad's time is almost done.
Prayers going his way for a safe return. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Monica. I came here a few days ago thru Grandma's blog. I'm so happy Brad has finally been able to contact you. Brad, you, Brooke and Grace are in my prayers. Thanks for the sacrifices all of you are making in our behalf. God bless you.

Charla said...

Oh, I'm sorry you've had a worrisome few days, hun! I'm so glad Brad is ok! My heart goes out to the family of the soldier who didn't make it. I too wish this could all just be over! Hang in there. Brad will soon be home in your arms. :)

((BIG HUGS))
Charla

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.