I really have a hard time thinking of titles for my posts on here. Sometimes I think why do I need to do this? Yet other times, I want to put something off the wall... so I guess I will stick with random...
I am feeling pretty good, even with the lack of sleep. I am trying not to think of my surgery that lurks ahead. (3 more days) I keep tellingmyself that I will feel better, hopefully the headaches will all be gone, like magic. Well magic with pain anyway. I have this intense fear of the unknown, especially with doctors and dentists. That is my next stop after this surgery. I need to get a couple of cavities fixed. I am sooo scared! Deep breath. But on to other things...
I have been trying to pay all of our debt off, so that when Brad comes home we will be payment free... well except my student loans. ugh! I paid off one of Brad's credit cards this week. It sure sucks seeing a huge chunk of cash leaving our checking account, but it will feel good not having that bill anymore! Meanwhile... with all the talk of saving and such I finally find a bike trailer thing I like and think I will go grab one today. I am quite excited about it. This one is supposed to fold flat when not in use. That is great! Now the girls and I will be able to go for bike rides. Great exercise for me!
The water is shut off to our street again. You never know how much you really rely on something until you don't have it! I think the water pipe or something broke again. I see lots of different machines at the end of my street digging up the cement. I hope this doesn't take too long!
Brad is hooked on LOST again. We watched it every week when he was home, then i recorded episodes out of order somehow and he stopped watching them. So I stopped recording them... well wouldn't you know, he has gotten into it again. He bought season one and half of season 2 in baghdad. Haji version... so not the best, but he can see and hear it. Well since he only has half of the second season I have been looking all over online to see if I can get season 2. It isn't being released until Oct 3. He will be nearly home by then... I can download the season off of itunes for $35 or so I guess. They have Asian pre-release versions on ebay, but these crazy people want $25-37 to ship them. Insane people! Especially since one of the sellers is about 4-5 hours from me. I could drive there for that much! Oh well... something else to vent about. :)
Both the girls are napping so I think I might nap with them.
Thanks for the comments!
Take care of you Brad! I love you tons!
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hope that your surgery goes off without a hitch.
One of the things that I'm doing while Eric is away is saving money too. I know it sucks to see a big lump of cash go out of your bank acct, but it does feel so good to not have to worry about the bill anymore.
I know it must be hard dealing with things like surgery while he's away but reading through your blog I see your a strong person! You'll be fine:) Your in my thoughts & prayers.
Oh, we too are using this deployment to get out of debt. Its so hard watching that money go but so good not getting that HUGE bill every month!
Post a Comment