Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Today has been an ok day so far. My sister and I took my mom out for a late lunch. My girls were actually pretty good for once. Once I got home I dropped the girls off at my dad's, he said he wanted to take them for a little while. Well they came home bearing gifts for me. The girls picked out a card, pink roses and balloons for mommy day. It was nice, even though it is hard to not have Brad home. He did finally get a minute to get on the internet and we talked over msn with the webcams. The girls loved being able to talk to daddy again. The internet has been real bad for almost two months now. So it was a treat for us to be able to talk to Brad today. I got a card from Brad a couple of days ago for Mother's day, we have all taken out turns smelling it since. :)I can't wait until this is all done, and we will be a family together again. Take care of you Bradley! We all love you tons!

No comments: