Saturday, July 26, 2008

We are nearing the end of July already. It is almost August, which means back to school time. The girls and I have been back to school shopping like crazy. It is great to spend time with them and they do love new things. We have been missing Brad like crazy with all the overtime he has been putting in, so a little retail therapy never hurt anyone. lol I think we are about done with the back to school stuff unless something catches our eye. Now back to Brad and his overtime. INSANE, CRAZY hours he has been working. While at his 2 week training for the guards, someone quit in his area at work. Brad has had to do both his job and that job to try to keep up. I guess that is something the area leader or whatever his titlehappens to be is supposed to do huh? We, well I, never expected him to be at work until 3am or later some nights. He makes it home for dinner and then goes back pretty much everyday. He is even working now, on a saturday. Oh well, he should be home soon, as we have date night tonight. I can't wait. We are going out with my sister and her husband, so it should be good. I can hear the puppy calling, so I better go take her out. I hope to update more soon.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry he's having to work so much. Hopefully things will slow down soon. I hope that you enjoyed your date night.

Glo said...

I'm sorry Brad is having to work so much. I know it hard on a family when Dads not home. Just be thankful he is one to provide for his family. I think he got to be a great guy and I'm sure he rather be home with you and the kids.
I hope you have great fun on your date night.
Also have fun with the back to school shopping.
Have a great week.

Glo said...

Yes you do owe us pictures....still waiting.

Have a great day.

How did you date go?