Michelle has tagged me for this Meme
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ending my first marriage.
to do list for today: (I will do tomorrow since today is nearly done)
1. Laundry
2. Make brunch
3. get everyone ready to go to one of our friends' house. (Brad is helping to put a fence up)
4. Get kids to bed on time.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Not much different from now besides pay off house and that sort of thing. Make sure my kids and family are taken care of.
Three of my bad habit:
1. Not getting enough sleep
2. Putting things off for another time
3. Getting myself into more than I have time for
Five places I have lived:
South Dakota and Iowa
Five jobs I have had:
Nursing home/hospital kitchen, Gateway Emmisary, Gateway Account Executive, Mommy, Wife :)
Five people I want to know more about:
Who ever wants to do this.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment