Another Monday. We had a busy weekend, but it seems like they all are anymore. Saturday we drove to another town that is 90 minutes away, so I could go to one of my good friend's baby shower. We have been friends since the first grade, we have been through a lot together. I hope my girls have close, long time friends like that. Brad took the girls to Chucky Cheese and then to Toys R Us. They were spoiled by their dad, that is for sure. I had Jacob with me and he got lots of attention at the shower. Sunday Brad worked on putting new brakes on his car. One of his uncles stopped by to visit for awhile and my dad and his girlfriend stopped by as well. We had a good weekend, even though they go fast. Now I get to play catch up on my house stuff. I wish the chores would keep up with themselves somehow. Oh well, could be worse.
Miss Adrienne was back in the hospital from Wednesday on. She had an allergic reaction to her latest chemo treatment. That child has had more than her share of troubles. I hope and pray all will be better and smooth sailing soon.
I have gotten some emails asking about Brad and his possible deployment, and as we all know about stuff we can and cannot say, I haven't said anything until it has been released to the public. Well, last week it was released, that Brad's unit is now officially on Alert. We found out about 2 weeks ago I think. This is all so scary, because if they are thinking Summer of 2009, well, the time line is happening way to fast. The other two times Brad was deployed, he wasn't on alert more than a year early, if you know what I mean. This weekend is drill weekend, maybe he will find out more.
I better go get some stuff done wile Jacob is still happy entertaining himself, more later.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad to hear you had a nice weekend. So did I. Our weather was wonderful and we all got to get outside for awhile.
Good friends are a precious treasure.I have some of those friends from childhood and they take me as I am. I take them as they are...quirks and all.
I'll say a prayer for Miss Adrienne.
Weekends always go so fast. I sure wish they didn't go so fast though. I'm glad you had a good weekend though. I will be praying for Adrienne and you guys as well.
Post a Comment