Saturday, February 09, 2008

A quick post while I am checking my email and paying some bills. I do LOVE that I can pay almost all of our bills online now.

Please keep Miss Adrienne in your prayers, as she is having an allergic reaction to something, even though all the meds she has been taking for quite some time. She is having some more pain in her arms and legs, I hope it passes quickly. Today is Adrienne's mom's birthday. I hope my dear friend Billie has a great day with her family today.

Yesterday was a crazy day for me. I am a total clutz by nature, so none of it really surprises me. I fell on the ice 2 times, sucky deal. Once at my mom's after I dropped off the kids. I am very thankful I wasn't carrying Jacob! The second time was after I was ready to go out last night. grrr. So I had to change my clothes again. I dropped off the kids at my mom's house, and realize I forgot Jacob's baby food and diapers. grrr. So since I live 30 minutes from my mom in a different town, I had to run to the store to buy more. It isn't like we won't use that stuff anyway, so it is ok, just irritating. We did end up having a good time last night though. Brad's work was having a bowling thing going on, so since it was date night anyway, we figured we would check it out. We had a great time.

We need to get some painting done here today and maybe I can even get Brad to finish hanging stuff in the kitchen. Tomorrow we need to go shopping and get a few things the kids need. This is the first time we have had to buy Brooke new tennis shoes in the middle of the school year because she has outgrown them. I think out town sucks shopping wise, so we will have to go to one of the bigger towns about 90 miles away. Oh well, a family day is due again anyway. I am sure the kids will try to talk us into another Chucky Cheese outing since they all had a blast last weekend. Jacob even loved it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Glo said...

Sorry to hear Adrienne is havein some tuff times. She is in our prayers. Also sorry to hear you fell twice. Hope you didn't hurt yourself. I'm so tired of cold,snow and ice. Looks like we will be having more ice tomorrow...I don't know how much more these old bones can take.
Love and Prayers,
Glo

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you fell on the ice. I'm clutsy too, so I know the feeling. I'm glad you weren't holding your baby!

I really hope that Adrienne gets over the allergic reaction soon and that everything else goes good for her too. I'll be praying for her!

Glo said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY my friend. I have a gift for you over at my blog. Have a blessed Day.