Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day! It is our 5th Anniversary today also. Today I helped with Brooke's Valentine's Party. I think the kids all had fun. I love to see how everyone interacts with each other and they all remember me. It is so cute! My dad came to stay with Grace and Jacob while I was gone. When Brad comes home we will feed the kids dinner early and get everyone into bed by 8, and have a candlelight dinner together. I figured this would be best for now, since Brooke has school tomorrow and it is so cold outside! I am sure we will be watching Lost as well. Grace turns 4 on Monday and we will be having her party this weekend. The Daytona is this weekend as well. I am sure it will be a busy weekend for all. I need to get back to the kids, but thanks for all the Valentine wishes! Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Glo said...

Well HAPPY 5th. Sounds like you had a good day.

Call Me Grandma said...

Happy 5th anniversary. Happy Birthday wishes to Grace.
I hope all went as planned for Valentines Day. I know when you have kids, you never know if things will ended up like you envision.
Have fun this weekend.

Michelle said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Glo said...

Did Grace have a great time on her Birthday and at her party.