I should have known better to post that we were getting better. Isn't it funny how that works? grrr I ended up keeping Brooke home on Wednesday last week as well. Then with Easter break she will hopefully go back to school tomorrow. We will see. Gracie and I went to see the doctor today, as she and I are both not doing any better. All three of us girls are on antibiotics, and I am having to take my asthma junk again. UGH! I haven't had to bother with my asthma since I had Brooke. Hopefully all of this stuff goes away soon. Luckily we have been able to stay away from Brad enough so he hasn't caught this stuff yet. Knock on wood or something like that. :)
Brad has guards this weekend again. I have a FRG meeting this Friday. It will be good to see everyone again. I have been talked into joining the FRG leadership. It is with 3 other ladies I get along with, so all should be good. I was worried about how I would deal with the baby and the girls and do that as well. They have reassured me that it is all going to be ok. I think a little break will be good from time to time as well, a little me time I guess. I like to stay involved with things that are big in Brad's life.
The girls' bunk beds should be in Friday, that is exciting to me. I won't hold my breath though, considering it took over two months for some of our living room furniture to come in. I am now in my third trimester. Yippee! I am excited to be done and hold this baby. The girls are very excited as well. They are always telling me what they will do with the new baby. Makes me smile, they have no idea what it will be like. Brooke must not remember everything from when Grace was a baby.
It has been raining like crazy out and even snowed earlier today. I heard we are supposed to get more snow this week still. Bring spring back!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
3rd trimester. I bet you can't wait to get this over with. The finished product is worth it all.
Glad to hear you guys are all okay. I hope you start feeling better.
We are across the country from each other but I think we have the same kind of weather. I have been thinking spring to no avail.
I really hope that you're able to get everybody better soon. Congratulations on being in the third trimester too! I hope that it goes quickly for you so you can have the baby in your arms! You're all in my prayers.
Sorry to hear you all under the weather. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
We're having rain, cold and they say it might snow tomorrow....Hope my trees come out of this freeze we've had.
Sure be glad when that baby is here ,as I know you are too. I think we should have a blog baby pool.
Love and God bless,
Glo
I am glad that every one is feeling better. It seems to be going around everywhere! Gotta love this time of the year!
Post a Comment