Monday, April 02, 2007

Brad had guards this last weekend, it was a three day drill, an hour and a half from us. I stayed home with the girls Friday night and then Saturday I went to stay with him after Brooke was done with her modeling thing she had. My sister took the girls with her. They love having sleepovers at my sister's house. Brad and I went to eat at Hu Hot and then went to see Blades of Glory with some friends of ours. It is always good to have date night. Brad has guards in 2 weeks again, same place and same length. I am sure we will repeat last weekends plans then as well. It won't be long until we have a new little one and won't be able to drop them all off at my sister's or my mom's or dad's. I kind of keep close to my babies when they are little.

Brad has wanted a Nintendo Wii for some time now, and we thought it looked like a lot of fun. The only problem was that they were very hard to get. Since I was at guards with him, my dad waiting in line for 2 hours to hopefully be able to buy one for us. He was number 10 in line and they had 11 Wii. Crazy! This is our family gift for Easter. Brad is setting it up tonight and I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. The Wii connects to our wireless internet and we can even get our current weather and news on it. Hopefully this will be this fun months from now as it seems to be now.

My Brother called me this morning, and he had to go right away. He is still at the hospital in Landstuhl, Germany. He was deployed there almost three years ago now. http://www.landstuhl.healthcare.hqusareur.army.mil/ He has seen so much there, I can't even imagine. He asked me if I am still up past 2am everynight, so he would call me back tonight. Too funny! I used to be up until later than that, waiting for Brad to hopefully get online when he was in Iraq. So, my brother would call me in the middle of the night sometimes, since his time zone was 7 hours different than ours. I told him that I no longer needed to be up that late, since Brad was home. Hopefully he calls back soon.

The girls both are sick. Brooke stayed home today from school, she hates staying home from school. Hopefully she will be better by Wednesday.

No comments: