Merry Christmas all rolled in one. Things have been crazy busy and the morning sickness hasn't let up at all. I had the flu on Christmas day and the day after, what fun that was! It was great to have Brad home for Christmas this year! Last year I remember thinking over and over, that Brad will be home next year. Our local newspaper did a story on us, a Christmas story about Brad being home for Christmas this year. It was nice, I wish the picture would have been better and a few things got mixed up in the story, but all in all it was nice.
Everything is finding a place here slowly, hopefully soon we can get more of it put away. I can't wait to start on the baby's room! With all this "house" stuff keeping me busy I haven't had much time to be online. Well that and with Brad being home, he has found the pc again. I haven't got the wireless set up yet, so I will have to do that so I can use the laptop while he is playing his games and what not. Hopefully I can keep him busy over this week so when the rest of our new living room furniture shows up in the next couple of weeks we can get the old stuff in the family room downstairs.
I have been trying to check in on the blogs I keep up with, hopefully I will do a better job now. Have a great new year everyone!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy New Year Monica!
Hey girl, Happy New Year to you too! I'm glad you guys are getting settled in! We're just about finished unpacking here too! I'm just amazed at how much junk we have!! LOL I don't know how many bags and boxes of stuff I've either thrown out to the trash or taken to Goodwill! I lost count somewhere around 50..lol..NO JOKE!!! Anyway, we have our net up now..YIPPEE..so give me a yell sometime! Take care!!!
Sorry you were sick on Christmas, but I know it sure is good having our guys home this year. That was nice of the paper to do a story on you. Sounds like everything is going good for you, hopefully the morning sickness will let up soon. Good luck!!
Hope this fines you feeling much better. Guess around the Holidays everyone had the YUK. Congrats on the new paper story. That was so nice.Hope you and your family have a great New Year.
Post a Comment