Sunday, October 22, 2006

Las Vegas

We are in Las Vegas! My first time flying wasn't bad at all. We got some GREAT news this morning. Kind of a shock too, well not really, as we have planned it all. All I know is we are praying everything goes as planned with the house, as we definately need the additional space now. Can you all guess what news we got this morning? I hope to check back in soon, otherwise we will be home at the end of the week. Have a great week!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a good first time flying. I hope you enjoy yourself. The only guess I have is that you're pregnant? If not, I haven't a clue! Have a great trip!

Monica said...

Bingo!

kbug said...

So soon there will be 5...that was too easy. Congratulations..... :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh!!!!!!A baby. Now we can help you to pick out baby names.
I cannot belive this it seems like ever deployed soldier I know comes home and boom there is a baby on the way. That is fantastic!