Another Wednesday closer to when Brad will be home. I pretty much look at all days like this anymore. I can hear how excited he is getting in his voice. This weekend is the first of our Welcome Home Family Readiness meetings. I am kind of excited. It is almost hard to believe we are closing in on this now. I can't wait to be "normal" again, whatever that may be now. Everything has changed so much in the last year.
I think the girls and I are going to go shopping in a bit, as I need some black shoes and we need to search out a flag/document case/shadowbox. Should be fun. I still have to hem my pants today as well. I should clean out the car today too. I think at least one of Brad's sisters will ride with me to the funeral tomorrow.
I have been cleaning and going through the toy room, the girls haven't played in there for ages. It is like Christmas all over again with all the toys they forgot they had. Keeps us busy that is for sure! Brooke started Bible Camp this week and loves it. That is good. I better get in the shower and get a couple of girls ready so we are not gone all day.
Thanks for the well wishes and prayers.
Take care of you Bradley! I love you!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is wonderful that you're getting so close and having meetings for it too! I sure hope that time goes by very quickly until they're home, for all of us. Sounds like you'll be busy busy. You are all still in my prayers. God bless you!
That sounds so great.
Normal feels real good...believe me!
Wow, welcome home family readiness group meetings?? I can't wait till it gets close enough to Seth's return for that to start happening, although, we probaly won't get to attend any of them because we're 2 1/2 hours from the base. Doesn't matter to me, though, I just want the next 3 1/2 months to go faster..... :)
Gosh I bet you are about to burst! I would be. We talked about our homecoming plans at our meeting this week but we still have a little bit to go:( but not too long! Hope you had fun shopping with your girls!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! milf sybian Porn psp format how to clean build up from kitchen cabinets pictures illinois spider white strips belly Divorces in wi in 2005 tax sales for land vernon county wi cruise lines cruises california depakote use on 5 year olds Cheap mobile calls spain http://www.barcode-scanner-printer-software-cisv.info/Cosmetics_at_shopping_com.html whitening+gel+teeth dollar store teeth whitener Online order for provigil or modafinil or alertec
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Post a Comment