Brad and I will often shop online together for the girls. We have a weakness for Gymboree. Our latest order came today and this is some of what we ordered for the girls. We took the stuff to my mom's house so we could show her too. Brooke and Grace love to take pictures to show daddy. Brooke is so tall that we had to get a lot of new things for pre-school this year. With back to school sales going on, the time is right! We do dress the girls alike a lot. I did it when they were younger because I thought it was cute. Now, the girls will often want what the other has, this is with everything, clothes, shoes, toys you get the point. Sometimes I can buy the same stuff in different colors, but most times they have to be the same. I am sure one day this will change, but until then we are ok with it. The girls get along pretty good for the most part. They watch out for each other all the time. Tonight they were playing on my bed and talking and then just giggling like crazy. It made me stop and smile, as I watched the bond they have. I have told Brad many times that I think the best gift we could ever give them is each other.
The internet is still crazy in Iraq. We were talking again and Brad just got bumped. Hopefully he gets back online soon, as it is nearly 2:30 am and I am getting tired. Today when I checked the mail I got a package that was a surprise. A church sent me a prayer blanket. This church is in a different state than I am, so I thought it was pretty awesome that they sent the blanket to me. How they found out about Brad getting hurt I do not know. The paper inside the package said someone thought I could use this prayer blanket. From what I understand this church prayed for us with this blanket. How awesome is that? I am trying to decide if I should send it to Brad. He is starting to send his stuff home, and I don't want this blanket to get lost in the shuffle. I have a few things to do outside tomorrow, hopefully it won't be so hot and humid as it has been the last couple of days.
Take care of you Bradley! We love you tons and cannot wait to have you back home with us!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I would keep the blanket at home.
Dan said they had a hard time finding room for everything they wanted to send home. He ended up burning a lot, because the marines did not wnat the stuff.
Post a Comment