I'm happy to hear that Brad is ok! Hopefully he'll be finished with his mission soon! Also Sooo happy to hear that his friend Corey is doing well! Thank you for all the nice comments on my page. Sorry I haven't been by here much! Tryin' to keep up with everything! LOL Take Care!
4 comments:
Great News!
Sorry to hear that Brad is still on his mission.
I seen the pictures of your girls they are so pretty.
Take care
Michelle
Glad you heard from Brad.
Prayers going his way for a safe return from his mission.
I'm happy to hear that Brad is ok! Hopefully he'll be finished with his mission soon! Also Sooo happy to hear that his friend Corey is doing well! Thank you for all the nice comments on my page. Sorry I haven't been by here much! Tryin' to keep up with everything! LOL Take Care!
Charla
Post a Comment