Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Bradley!

Today is Brad's 26th Birthday. I hope he gets his birthday care package today. I sent him angel food cake and some strawberries that were not quite ripe when I sent them. I hope they are perfect when he gets them. I also sent a couple of games, one for his xbox and one for his laptop. It really sucks when you have to always send something small for gifts. It is hard to put a lot of thought into something when he doesn't have much room to spare. Hopefully his father's day gift will more than make up for the other gifts I have sent him. We love you Brad! It won't be long until you are home now. It is hard to believe that june is nearly here and Brad went active duty a year ago in June. Only about 4 months left... give or take. I was able to talk to Brad this morning, around 2 am my time. I am glad I was able to wish him a Happy Birthday. Hopefully later the girls will be able to give daddy birthday wishes as well. I am going to try to get some sleep... Take care of you Bradley! Your girls love you tons!

No comments: