Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It sucks when the little ones are sick...

Grace has the flu. Not fun for her or I. I was up with her all last night, my poor baby had the dry heaves. Her new "baby TV" as the girls call their personal dvd players, came in very handy last night. She would lay in my bed and watch her favorite movie right now, Toy Story, as I would doze in and out. I would help her to hold the bucket when she would try to throw up. Nothing is worse than seeing the baby sick. She is sleeping right now, with a few wake ups every once in awhile. Brooke says she feels ok still, but she will soon be laying down as well, as she was awake with us a lot last night. I did get wallpaper yeterday and cannot wait to work on the bathroom. I haven't heard from Brad in awhile. I miss you tons and love you more than anything, please take care of you always!

No comments: