Tuesday, February 28, 2006
4 days and counting....
There is nothing worse than not hearing from your soldier when you have no idea what is going on. I know it is getting to Brad as much as it is to me, it always does. We are each other's life lines and need to talk to each other to get through this. I do not know how the people from past wars have done this. The no contact thing would get me big time. Thank goodness for technology! Tomorrow is my appointment with Dr Eastman. I will have my cell with me the whole time! I cannot miss a call from Bradley! A Chicago paper is having a "yellow ribbon week" and is asking for essays from families describing what it is like to have a loved one in Iraq. I think I am going to write that essay.I really think unless you have been through this, you have no idea what the feelings are. I honestly had no idea it would be this hard. All this worry is nothing I have ever felt before. Wish me luck! I hope mine will get published! I miss you Bradley! I hope you can call home soon. Love you pretty boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment