Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I hate being sick

I figure I will just ramble. It has been awhile since I have posted. I am sick. I hate being sick. I hope I will be over this by the time Bradley comes home. In a few minutes the count down will be 4 days until Brad leaves Baghdad for R&R. The girls and I are so excited! I can hear it in Brad's voice too. It is good to hear some sort of happiness in his voice again. I cannot wait to see the looks on the girls faces when they see their daddy! It will pry bring on the tears for me. I know we all miss him dearly. I can't wait to sleep all night again, if even for just 14 days. I can't wait to know he is safe while he is home. Most of all I can't wait to hold his hand, to feel him hold me, all of the little things one takes for granted until it is gone. I am going to try to get some sleep, hopefully it will help me feel better.

No comments: